Last x Days Posts  1 | 3 | 7 Days  Search  Topics  Tree View  Help
  Soarer Central * Parts For Sale * Emanage Ultimate with harness Previous Previous    Next Next  

Mark Tierney
DieHard
NSW
Soarer GTT-L, Celsior, Ducati

Reg: 09-2005

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Sunday, August 13, 2017 - 06:22 pm, by:  Mark Tierney (Mark_t) Quote hilighted text Edit Post Delete Post Print Post   View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin Only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All,
I have the GReddy EManage Ultimate from my Soarer for sale.
My 1.5jz big single project is finished and i've swapped to different engine management.
When it was in my car and was tuned to 265RWKW by Cihan from ETuner in Melbourne. This was with re-cored 12a's with 2560 Garrett Ball Bearing centres (will be also available.)

Here's the EBay listing reference, but i'm happy to take it down for a reasonable offer from SC members (plus post)
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Emanage-Ultimate-/232443383597?

lots of other goodies to come including 10k old original coil packs, the mentioned re-cored 12a's (one seal was on the blink, but they were awesome), Transmission with 1.5MV autos shift kit (original 105k's - I imported the car at 60k's), engine for rebuild with 105k's (down to 120 in one cylinder), Sard 650cc injectors (only 10k's)
contact me if any of these bits interest, they are all still in Melbourne, i'm in Sydney. I'm sure i have heaps more bits, and will list them correctly in the coming weeks.

feel free to drop me a PM
I'll do you a deal for the whole shebang
Evan Kaio
Goo Roo
Quiwiland NZ
91 UZZ31 92 JZZ30 91 UZZ30S/C 96 ToyoAce 74 Stout (project)

Reg: 01-2007

Sunday, August 13, 2017 - 06:47 pm, by:  Evan Kaio (Knave) Quote hilighted text Edit Post Delete Post Print Post   View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin Only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark. Am interested in the Sard 650cc injectors.
Cheers.
Evan
Costa Tsimiklis
Goo Roo
Victoria
386.2 rwkw the old T51S setup - New Setup HKS T51R SPL -Going for 450rwkw on Pump Gas!

Reg: 07-2008

Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - 11:09 am, by:  Costa Tsimiklis (Driftshop) Quote hilighted text Edit Post Delete Post Print Post   View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin Only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How much are you after for the EMU plus harness?

Did you tune with the extra map sensor to run the BB12a ?

Thanks.
Mark Tierney
DieHard
NSW
JZZ30 GTTL, GS350 F-Sport, Celsior, Supersport

Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - 12:04 pm, by:  Mark Tierney (Mark_t) Quote hilighted text Edit Post Delete Post Print Post   View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin Only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here's the EBay listing reference for the Ultimate

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Emanage-Ultimate-/232443383597?

I have the Ultimate here with me, but the engine, gearbox and other parts are still in Melbourne. Hoping to be shipped back shortly. I will place dedicated Parts for Sale for these when they come back so i dont stuff anyone around.

Evan, i dropped you a note last night. I will keep your expression of interest in the injectors on top of the list when they do come back
Mark Tierney
DieHard
NSW
JZZ30 GTTL 446rwkw, GS350 F-Sport, Celsior, Ducati SS

Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - 12:20 pm, by:  Mark Tierney (Mark_t) Quote hilighted text Edit Post Delete Post Print Post   View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin Only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It ran a 3 bar map sensor. Not sure if its still with the engine, i'll find out when it all comes back.

I actually have a brand new GReddy 3 bar map sensor for sale as well.

EBay listing here:
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/232443461746?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

They are about $170 new if you can still get your hands on one. This one is still in the bag unopened.

Upload
Evan Kaio
Goo Roo
Quiwiland NZ
91 UZZ31 92 JZZ30 91 UZZ30S/C 96 ToyoAce 74 Stout (project)

Reg: 01-2007

Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - 03:14 pm, by:  Evan Kaio (Knave) Quote hilighted text Edit Post Delete Post Print Post   View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin Only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mark Tierney wrote on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - 12:04 pm:

Evan, i dropped you a note last night. I will keep your expression of interest in the injectors on top of the list when they do come back

Ok Mark, Thanks.

Add Your Message Here
Eye Candy
Click for full size
Bold text Italics Underline Center Text Upload photo from your hard drive Make a List Make a Table Make an Image Thumbnail Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Formatting Help

Username: Important Posting Information:
If asking a question, have you done a search to see if your question has already been answered?
Be aware that the use of SMS-speak eg "u" instead of "you" etc, will get your post deleted.
Password:
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message

Administration Administration      Log Out Log Out Previous Previous      Next Next