Last x Days Posts  1 | 3 | 7 Days  Search  Topics  Tree View  Help
  Soarer Central * Cars for Sale * Gold Limited V8 and white Limited V8, both '92 Previous Previous    Next Next  

John Stafford
Goo Roo
Qld.
Soarer UZZ31 GT-L V8, limited edition superchaged, Subaru WRX

Reg: 02-2010

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 07:45 am, by:  John Stafford (Johng12) Quote hilighted text Edit Post Delete Post Print Post   View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin Only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

First the Gold car.
Paint not good but engine and gearbox good, plenty of go in them with about 200,000 on the car.

Suspension is air bag, still working but a bit of pump noise when you first start it up, then it goes away. Drives fine, I just deregistered it.

It has a good sunroof.

Front seats have had tares repaired but leather is quite hard. No leather on back seat. Door trims have been repaired.
EMV is not working at the moment but likely fixable. It has high quality very good condtion wood grain trim on the centre console. Carpet has been pressure cleaned and inside tidied up.

Mag wheels with lots of good Centrato rubber left.
Drive it away with a permit for $1200, and then part it out for bits if you don't want to turn it into a project. I have other things to do and just want to get rid of it from my yard.

Second car is white.
This engine blew the plastic type thermostat cover and overheated the engine, leaving one cylinder with no compression. All the other cylinders an instant 180psi.
It had a new radiator fitted just prior to this.

Gearbox is good.

Timing belts done about 40,000 klms ago.

New air comp pump done not long ago.

After pulling off the intake manifold I decided to pull it out of the car to work on it, so I disconnected everything ready to pull it out but in the end decided that I had other more important things to do.
The ecu is no good but the engine is probably fixable if you want. I sold the power steering pump but have a new professionally refirbished pump you can have, you will just have to get a pully for it and a reservoir. Fix the motor or keep it for spares. I have bought a new head gasket and new head studs that you can have if you want to go ahead and pull the passenger side head off and fix it. The engine has only about 200,000 on it and was running very well.

The body needs a dent in the front left guard refinishing, the rest of the paint is ok from a distance but is really showing its age.

The interior is in great condition with good condition seats and door repaired door cards and pressure cleaned carpets. The EMV is perfect.

Exhaust has 2 new stainless steel 200 cats.

Wheels are great looking mags with nearly new 235 low profile Cetrato tyres.

Suspension is nearly new top of the range fully adjustable Pedders coilovers.

The car comes with a late model Apexi speed meter.

Why not buy both cars and get the motor out and put it in this car and do a little fixing of the front guard and you will have a great car and another one for spares if you need them.

You can have the white one for $1500 (The coilovers are worth more than that, then there are the wheels and tyres and the great interior, good lower control arms, good brakes, Engine mounts etc etc, Apexi speed meter).

Buy both cars for $2500.

Come and get a bargain.
John Stafford
Goo Roo
Qld.
Soarer UZZ31 GT-L V8, limited edition supercharged. 2013 Titanium Territory, Petrol 7 seater.

Saturday, July 29, 2017 - 05:34 am, by:  John Stafford (Johng12) Quote hilighted text Edit Post Delete Post Print Post   View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin Only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am fixing the paint on gold one, with the idea of making that the good car, so come and do a deal.
John Stafford
Goo Roo
Qld.
Soarer UZZ31 GT-L V8, limited edition supercharged. 2013 Titanium Territory, Petrol 7 seater.

Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 11:12 pm, by:  John Stafford (Johng12) Quote hilighted text Edit Post Delete Post Print Post   View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin Only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scrub this add as it is not available in this state any more. I am completely redoing the Gold car,
Full respray in Gold, really looking great.
I am fixing everything.

Air suspension is working fine now and is set with the tires 2 fingers below the guards.
Mags have been cleaned up,
Seats have been changed out for good ones,
EMV touch screen has been replaced with a good one.
etc, etc

Pictures coming

Make me an offer.
John Stafford
Goo Roo
Qld.

Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 08:33 pm, by:  John Stafford (Johng12) Quote hilighted text Edit Post Delete Post Print Post   View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin Only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gold car sold and white one is up for spares. send me a message if you need any parts.

Add Your Message Here
Eye Candy
Click for full size
Bold text Italics Underline Center Text Upload photo from your hard drive Make a List Make a Table Make an Image Thumbnail Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Formatting Help

Username: Important Posting Information:
If asking a question, have you done a search to see if your question has already been answered?
Be aware that the use of SMS-speak eg "u" instead of "you" etc, will get your post deleted.
Password:
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message

Administration Administration      Log Out Log Out Previous Previous      Next Next